♚Mega Lashini♚
ღ Disclaimer ღ



Hey. Mega is here hope you guys enjoy this :)

Story Owner Linkies
♚ Scream Here ♚

Boring larh! Jom gih chat kat facebook nak. Best sikit.
GAME ZONE!

Bored? Well, play a little game here called Goodgame Fashion. And don't worry it will save your account permanantly. And this game contain copyright and privacy by the law of goodgamestudios.com. Have Fun!
❀ Tagboard! ❀




☯ Credits ☯
Template by Megs Mega
Cute header by Mega
Blog owner: Mega Lashini
Best view: Google Chrome
IINDONESIA TRIP!
Friday 29 November 2013 | 22:12 | 0 comments
Hey guy, friends, strangers and stalkers. It's  me, Mega! I know I like haven't posted a while. So I'm incredibly sorrys. :) 
 As you guys can see in the title up there, I recently  went to Depok, Jakarta, Indonesia for a Cultural Student Exchange Program on 17- 22 November 2013.

It was definately an awesome trip. I had also made tons of new friends and pan pals. And I would love to share my experience there with you guys, of course.




Ok guys. This is me at the airport. We all heard that we are gonna like ride on Malaysia Airlines or MAS . But it totally sucks when we found out that we are gonna ride in Air Asia. Yucks! So my tickets were booked at 7.30 am. And we all arrived at 1 am at the airport. So we are like sat on the airport floor! I know it was totally weird but you gotta do something awesome in your life like sitting on a crowded airport floor. WOAW!

When we arrived it was quite a satisfaction. This picture down here is my host family. They are tots awesome and cool. They were everything I wished they could be. Their daughters Salsa and Maila are very generous and fabulously fun. I had a great time with them! If you guys are reading this, I would like to say a thousand, no a million thanks for everything. 




Ok, guys down here is just a piece of paper with the currency of Malaysia money with Indonesian money. It helped me a  lot there. But after a few days I got the hang of it and I pretty much don't need it anymore. I just put this picture in case you guys just wondering about the currency. 


Down here is like I don't know it's like a cultural place we went and it was my personal favourite place. It's a place where Indonesia's traditional musical instrument is famous. Angkul! I had a lot  of fun there. We dance like crazy there. It was  definately unforgetable!


We also went to Bandung! It was amazingly cold there. I seriously mean it. It was a good thing I brought along my jacket. And there we went to Tangkuban Perahu. It's like a place where a volcana used to sat... something like that. But guys seriously it smelt disgusting! Everyone bought this mask I'm wearing in the next picture. It was worth it.




This is just me jamming with a water bottle in Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung.






So this is a photo of me and Bintang on my last day in Indonesia. It was totally a sad depart. But I gotta continue my life in Malaysia. It was definately a memorable trip and I hope I could go there again. So, if you guys wanna share your photos about your memorable trip on instagram or twitter, just put a hashtag with memolog (#memolog).  And you guys can also follow me  on instagram which is megalashini or my twitter @officialmegalas. Bye.


THANK YOU :)










Old things