♚Mega Lashini♚
ღ Disclaimer ღ



Hey. Mega is here hope you guys enjoy this :)

Story Owner Linkies
♚ Scream Here ♚

Boring larh! Jom gih chat kat facebook nak. Best sikit.
GAME ZONE!

Bored? Well, play a little game here called Goodgame Fashion. And don't worry it will save your account permanantly. And this game contain copyright and privacy by the law of goodgamestudios.com. Have Fun!
❀ Tagboard! ❀




☯ Credits ☯
Template by Megs Mega
Cute header by Mega
Blog owner: Mega Lashini
Best view: Google Chrome
ME! SISTER! SHOPPPING!!!
Saturday 10 August 2013 | 00:35 | 0 comments
GUYS!! Okay I haven't typed for months. I am sooooooo sorry. Forgive me....

Ok. Two days before Hari Raya, my mum gave me a deal. She let me and my sister shopping by ourself in Kuantan without any grown ups to watch us! But we need to be save. Like always.

So, at nine am, me and my sister went to ECM! but it just changed it's name but I never cared what's it called actually but it needs to be cathy! So my sister planned to buy a bag for herself. That's her main idea of going to ECM. But I'm more of the fun type. So, I'm going to ECM to buy MAKEUP!!! (thumbs up)

First of all, we like walked in ECM for like HOURS. Literally. Then, we found this bag stall, I think, where they sell gorgeous bags! Lots of 'em! Then my sister found this kinda cute pink knapsack thing. And she bought it.

THIS IS MY SISTER WITH HER NEW BAG
 I know. She loves it. After buying it she races to the restroom  and wears it. I was like 'Girl control yourself!'. Then I checked some cool makeup products from Elianto. They have an awesome sale like a nail polish of theirs only cost  RM6.50 ! That is very outrages!

When me and my sis were at the restroom, we took a chance for a photo time!!!

THIS IS ME BEFORE GOING AND I'M EXCITED ! AND I GOT A NEW HAIRCUT!!

THIS IS ME AGAIN !

ME AND MY SISTER


Okay, for that day I was wearing my blue knitted blouse which my uncle bought it for me when he was in London, and my Bleus's jeans, my black converse with a random pink lace, my random green scarf which looks like it's from the Denny And George collections, and my yellow handbag (named Mota). Oh and I bought a new phone case!

For my sister, she's wearing a hoodied T-shirt, with Bleu's jeams and her Bata white wedges. With her new knapsack.



SISTER LOOKING THROUGH THINGS


ME LOOKING AT FOOD STORES





I guess that's all from me. I hope you guys enjoyed this entry about my shopping day with my sister. And I will be posting  another entry about the things that I bought there. Bye now!



Old things | New things