♚Mega Lashini♚
ღ Disclaimer ღ



Hey. Mega is here hope you guys enjoy this :)

Story Owner Linkies
♚ Scream Here ♚

Boring larh! Jom gih chat kat facebook nak. Best sikit.
GAME ZONE!

Bored? Well, play a little game here called Goodgame Fashion. And don't worry it will save your account permanantly. And this game contain copyright and privacy by the law of goodgamestudios.com. Have Fun!
❀ Tagboard! ❀




☯ Credits ☯
Template by Megs Mega
Cute header by Mega
Blog owner: Mega Lashini
Best view: Google Chrome
Night Owls #YOLO
Friday 26 April 2013 | 23:30 | 0 comments
Evening friends, peps, strangers and even stalkers. Yesterday night was such an awestruck! My family and I went  to Teluk Cempedak (TC) at 12 am!! I know it's a bad habit but guys don't judge me.. :3

 The first thing we went when we got there was the air blown castle with matching gigantic slide thing and it was so incredible!! It was a bummer when only 12 years old and below can enter and play there.. :( But at least my brother had a blast there.. :)
That's him over there

He really likes to chill outside this castle guys

Guys, he had been playing in there like ..  I don't know .. maybe about an hour like that and while he was playing there, me and my sister went for a walk there. He played in there for about an hour! For our late night dinner we ate some popcorns and a squirlly ice-cream.

When my brother had enough playing in there, we went for a walk at the midnight market. There was a lot of bargain going on there guys. There's a lot of artistict people there. Then,we got a bit tired and hungry after the long walk, so he head to  KFC and ate there.

I just ordered a colonel burger with a big cup of pepsi there. After eating, we continued our walk but then I spotted a Tutti Fruitty Shop there!!! Guys  I never knew there was Tutti Fruitty at TC!!! I litterally ran to the shop. It kinda had a few flavours there. I had a TF Tart and chocolate flavoured frozen yogurt with some Hershey's chocolate and some chocolate sprinkels.


Guys there is no words that can describe how good it tastes! It was so awesome! And the cup was so cute that have to keep it . I made it into a Perfume cup. Then, I spotted Chatime ext to it! One of my BFF Ecah said Chatime tastes much better than Coolblog does. But since I just ate a burger, popcorns, an ice- cream and some frozen yogurt.. I thought I'd better take a rest. But if you guys wanted to buy Chatime, you guys better choose he Pearl Milk Tea flavour.

Later, we just walked around the midnight market. I was actually looking for a superman t-shirt like this one.

But I hardly found any.. :(

Well, guys I think that's all from now and do you guys know that I had this obession with the duck egg blue colour right now cause it's awesoeme! BYE!! 



Old things | New things