♚Mega Lashini♚
ღ Disclaimer ღ



Hey. Mega is here hope you guys enjoy this :)

Story Owner Linkies
♚ Scream Here ♚

Boring larh! Jom gih chat kat facebook nak. Best sikit.
GAME ZONE!

Bored? Well, play a little game here called Goodgame Fashion. And don't worry it will save your account permanantly. And this game contain copyright and privacy by the law of goodgamestudios.com. Have Fun!
❀ Tagboard! ❀




☯ Credits ☯
Template by Megs Mega
Cute header by Mega
Blog owner: Mega Lashini
Best view: Google Chrome
NEW PHONE AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!
Wednesday 6 March 2013 | 20:18 | 0 comments
Hello Peps,friends, strangers n even stalkers,
OMG!!! Ok, this year's birthday present is so unexpected! Like completely unexpected. My dad told me he bought a new phone as a birthday present to me when I called him at my hostel. N I was like ' You have to be jokking, man.' Okay, actually I didn't say 'man'.

But when he came to get me from school, I was like awestruck. It was there! SAMSUNG GALAXY SII!!! I screamed right there. That baby over there is like mine forever!! Date : 6/3/13. Gotta remember. And I named it 'Mota'. Well, my old phone 'Cyrus', I still keep it.
And I know Ilook ugly in this pictures but who cares. I'm just random. :)


Taking pictures like crazy :3
another one
K. Bye guys. <3


Old things | New things