♚Mega Lashini♚
ღ Disclaimer ღ



Hey. Mega is here hope you guys enjoy this :)

Story Owner Linkies
♚ Scream Here ♚

Boring larh! Jom gih chat kat facebook nak. Best sikit.
GAME ZONE!

Bored? Well, play a little game here called Goodgame Fashion. And don't worry it will save your account permanantly. And this game contain copyright and privacy by the law of goodgamestudios.com. Have Fun!
❀ Tagboard! ❀




☯ Credits ☯
Template by Megs Mega
Cute header by Mega
Blog owner: Mega Lashini
Best view: Google Chrome
ECM Mother & Daughter Shoping!!!
Saturday 23 March 2013 | 02:58 | 0 comments
Hey, guys, friends, strangers and even stalkers, morning I bid to you guys all.

Today is like the best day ever! My mum, my sis, me, and some of my mum's friends and their daughters, just went shopping to ECM (East Coast Mall). It's like the bet like litterally the best!!!

I just came back home just  now and I posted this new entry so that I can share my adventure with you guys as well.
 So this was the outfit I wearing. The top is a floral white dress with some tiny pink roses on them and I paired them with a pair of jeans in the shade of 'Summer Forever'. And I wore a pair of my black Converse but I kinda changed the laces on them to pink to match them with my outfit...

So that's the outfit of day.



So this is in ECM. There was this jumbo sale with some very good bargains from F.O.S. And that was me.


Well guys, that's my brother. He really likes that shirt and that is why he's holding it like that way... Which is like really weird....


And that's me again. My brother took that picture.

 That lady is just in my way... :(


This is like an exercise machine that burns 12o calories in just 1o minutes. And it was a really good deal.
My mum was on it and she really likes it :)


Ok guys. That's my baby! This is my new purse! I named it 'Barbie!' It's in the colour of lemon yellow and it got this big brown bow on it. And I love it.


This is one of the outfit I purchased at F.O.S Jumbo Sale, which is one of my favourites. I'l  post for you guys the picture when I wear it. It looks sooo elegant. It's in the shade of 'Green Hall Fall' And I love it.

So I guess that is all from me now. Bye. :)


Old things | New things