♚Mega Lashini♚
ღ Disclaimer ღ



Hey. Mega is here hope you guys enjoy this :)

Story Owner Linkies
♚ Scream Here ♚

Boring larh! Jom gih chat kat facebook nak. Best sikit.
GAME ZONE!

Bored? Well, play a little game here called Goodgame Fashion. And don't worry it will save your account permanantly. And this game contain copyright and privacy by the law of goodgamestudios.com. Have Fun!
❀ Tagboard! ❀




☯ Credits ☯
Template by Megs Mega
Cute header by Mega
Blog owner: Mega Lashini
Best view: Google Chrome
COOL BLOG ALERT!!!
Thursday 7 March 2013 | 21:03 | 0 comments
Morning peps, strangers, friends and stalkers..

You will not believe it. There is a new shop in Taman Tas. It is ... COOL BLOG!!!
I heard the rumours already but I can't believe it. Then, yesterday, I went there and I was shocked.
It's pink in colour!!

IT'S PINK, FELLOWS!

THIS IS IT'S PLASTIC
Me and my brother ordered Oreo Blog with Chocolate flavour, while my parents ordered Oreo Blog with Cappucino flavour. It tastes so awesome! Next time I'm gonna order Strawberry Milkshake Blog.

Oh and there's this big mirror there and I totally checked myself out. You know like posing there and then I noticed that people are staring at me like I'm some kind of alien there :3

k. Bye.


Old things | New things